Terms and Conditions
Hattons of London Ltd (“the Company”)
Tel: 0333 234 3103 Email: [email protected]
Terms and Conditions of Sale
We aim to ensure that all of our customers are completely satisfied. If you have any concerns or wish to make a complaint, please call us on 0333 234 3103.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to supply any customer
- All goods shown are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time
- All prices shown are in Sterling and include VAT where applicable at the current rate
- The Company aims to deliver goods within 28 days of accepting your order. If we are unable to deliver within 28 days, you will be offered a revised delivery date or substituted goods or, alternatively, you have the right to cancel your order. If you exercise your right to cancel, a full refund for any prepaid goods will be provided.
- Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days, starting with the day after you receive the goods. You may do this by calling us on 0333 234 3103 or by writing to us at the address below. A full refund will be issued within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods. For information on returning products, please refer to our “Returns Policy” below.
- Customers should take all reasonable care with goods while they are in their possession, and title remains with the Company.
- Legal and beneficial title to the goods shall remain with the Company until such time as the Company has received full payment of the purchase price of any other goods or services previously or subsequently supplied by the Company to the customer whereupon such title shall transfer to the Customer
- By placing an order though our site, or over the telephone, you warrant that you are 18 years of age or over.
60 Day Complete Satisfaction Guarantee
- In addition to your statutory rights, the Company provides a Complete Satisfaction Guarantee which allows you to return any goods (unless they are personalised) at any time within 60 days of receipt providing they are returned complete and in the same condition as they were in when delivered. Receipt of goods is measured on the date of delivery or 5 working days from invoice date, whichever is the earlier.
- Should you wish to return any goods, please call us on 0333 234 3104 and you will be provided with a pre-paid postage label. We may also need to request images of your products beforehand.
- Goods must be returned to us in the same condition as when we delivered it to you, and there must be no evidence that the goods have been removed from the protective capsule.
- Cost of returning goods will be met by the Company providing that you retain proof of postage and use our stipulated returns method.
- Payment is due and required on receipt of invoiced goods, or on or before the due date specified on the invoice irrespective of the 60 days Complete Satisfaction Guarantee. In the event of non-payment, we reserve the right to:
- Charge a late payment fee of £5 for overdue invoices plus an additional fee of £5 to cover expenses incurred in providing the customer with written or verbal reminders. In the case of multiple contacts needing to be made to secure payment, each contact will incur a £5 administration fee.
- Charge a referral fee equal to 20% of the unpaid invoice value or £10, whichever is the greater, should it be necessary to refer the Customer’s account to an external debt collection agency.
- Charge all costs incurred by the Company to administer court proceedings if necessary.
- Charge a fee of £10 to cover the costs and administration incurred by the Company for processing unpaid cheques and declined/refused/rejected or disputed card payments.
- Suspend or cancel an order or account without notice
- Orders made using an interest-free instalment plan will be charged the initial instalment to the credit or debit card provided at point of checkout. The Company will then contact to secure a credit or debit card payment for all future instalments. All future instalments will be taken automatically from this card at intervals of 30 days. Orders will not be dispatched until card details for future instalments have been secured, and if a valid payment method is not provided through refusal or the Company being unable to make contact, the Company reserves the right to:
Hold your order until a valid payment method is supplied.
Suspend or cancel an order without notice after 30 days of no contact.
- A credit limit may be made available to you at the Company’s discretion, subject to account approval in accordance with the Company’s internal credit policy which may include conducting a credit search using a licensed credit reference agency.
- The Company complies with the conditions of the Data Protection Act and will only supply customers’ details to contracted third party partners for processing purposes. We undertake not to rent your details to any third party unless we have your specific permission. The Company’s registration reference with the Information Commission Office is ZA246010.
The Company also follows the Code of Practice of the Direct Marketing Association.
These terms and conditions do not affect the Customer’s statutory rights.
Hattons of London Ltd
PO Box 3719