- Sociable working hours with split shift opportunities
- Uncapped commission structure for sales account managers
- Generous bonus scheme for other staff
- Fantastic incentives including weekends away
- Excellent reward and recognition schemes
- Attractive pension arrangements
- Generous holiday allowances
- Genuine career progression opportunities as the company grows further
- An incredible working atmosphere surrounded by dynamic, friendly people
Thanks to this working environment, our team love working at Hattons of London! Their comments on the employer review website, Glassdoor, include:
I have been working with Hattons of London now for over 12 months full-time and I would never consider leaving!
An incredible company to work for in which they provide a great working environment and fantastic opportunities to progress. The rewards for hard work are endless as well.
I have been working for Hattons of London for over a year and I can honestly say it have been amazing.
I have personally been working for Hattons Of London for over a year now and in this last year it has changed my life.
You can see what our staff say in full at Glassdoor. Click here to see all reviews.
If this sounds like the kind of company that you’d like to work for, then please get in touch by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation of why you think you would fit in well.
The opportunities we are currently offering, based at our Newcastle-under-Lyme offices in Staffordshire, are:
- Sales Account Managers
We look forward to hearing from you!